Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Food Photography

I've finally found my one true love. Food Photography. Take a look. I'm just getting started, but I really do love it. Shooting with my Nikon D5300 with a Tamron 90 mm. marcro lens.

Ingredients for my Meyer Lemon Soufle:
Sugar, lemon juice, egg yolks, lemon zest, and of course, the lovely Meyer lemons.




















Meyer Lemon: A cross between a lemon and a tangerine.




















I have the most beautiful light coming in through my kitchen windows. Almonds and dried cranberries.




















Fig jam, apple and walnut flat bread. This was left over from dinner at Kona Grill in Fort Worth. Shot in my kitchen inside the black Styrofoam take-home box.


















I got this lovely bowl at the BlogHer Food Conference in 2013.



















This is a spice rack located inside a specialty grocery store in New Orleans.


























The Pescado Vera Cruz at Los Vaqueros in the Fort Worth Stockyards. The fish was covered with onion and avocado so you can't really see it here. But I love the light and the depth here.


















Shrimp Diable Enchilladas, also at Los Vaqueros in the Fort Worth Stockyards. Tangy red sauce with tender, delicious little shrimp inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment